Newfoundland Photo Tours
with Dennis Minty and Antje Springmann
Human Nature Adventures specializes in select, small group tours designed to enhance our connection with the natural world through photography. We explore places rich in wildlife, natural beauty and culture that broaden the traveller's horizons and inspire creativity. Our trips usually feature Newfoundland and Labrador, voted by Wanderlust magazine in 2008 as the #1 travel secret in the world. We are a husband/wife team who have travelled the province extensively on our own and as guides. Along the way we have gathered many natural and cultural gems for our repertoire and our passion is sharing this magnificent part of the world with fellow adventurers.
We also offer workshops and tours in other parts of the world in association with Adventure Canada. Please check our tour listing for details.
Why travel with us?
- We cater to budding, as well as experienced photographers, but also to all who love nature and have an appetite for discovery.
- Our travel groups are small, usually six, allowing us to give you very personalized service and individual attention. You will have generous access to your guides and hosts.
- We are internationally experienced, highly professional eco-tour guides who bring a wealth of knowledge on a broad range of topics.
- We feature the must-see destinations as well as many hidden gems off the beaten track that are missed by most tourists.
- Accommodations feature comfortable, cozy B&B's and inns with congenial local hosts in the most picturesque communities.
- We feature choice cuisine including traditional cooking with an emphasis on fresh, local ingredients.
- You will spend lots of time outdoors - hiking, nature walks, boats, even zodiacs, bring us eye-to-eye with the natural world.
- Our tours are rich with learning but always fun.
- Our tours are a stimulating mix of photography, natural history and local culture.
- Our tours provide high value.
- In providing you with a memorable experience, your safety and enjoyment are our number one priority.
- We are Newfoundlanders.
For detailed information about specific tours click one of the following:
When: July 16 to 23, 2016 - 8 days, 8 nights
Cost: $3495 SOLD OUT
When: July 30 to August 7, 2016 - 9 days, 9 nights
Cost $4295 SOLD OUT